Maxbond 328E is a single component, cold applied and exposed grade system. The cured membrane is highly flexible yet trafficable for human / light activities and ultra violet resistant. It has excellent adhesion to concrete, masonry, bricks, Upvc, plywood and metal.
• A liquid-applied system with simple surface preparation and easy application procedure, offering practical quality control under site conditions.
• Forms into a homogenous waterproof membrane without seams or lapping.
• Excellent elasticity and capable of accommodating moderate substrate movement.
• Permits easy visual inspection and rectification when used as an expose membrane system.
• Fully bonds onto substrate and will not permit water migration in case of puncture, allowing for easy repair to localize area.
• Resistant to dirt and mild chemicals.
• High solid content of more than 93%.
• Low VOC (volatile organic compound) of lesser than 100g/L.
It’s Uses Recommended Areas
Concrete and metal roof as an exposed
or concealed system
Landscape and planter box
Balcony, court yard and air-con ledge
Basement slab and retaining wall
The substrate must be cast to fall, fully cured, sound, clean and dry.
Cement laitance, mildew, oil, grease, asphalt, sealer, loose material and foreign substance must be removed.
Substrate should be pitched to gutters and water downpipes.
Honey-combs, voids and cracks above 2mm shall be routed out and leveled with non-shrink repair mortar.
Rough surfaces and form fins shall be sanded down to eliminate any sharp protrusion.
Brick wall to receive upturns shall receive a skim plaster prior to waterproofing.
Stir with an electrical mixer for 1 minute before using.
Apply Maxbond 328E with a paint roller or brush at 0.9kg per m2 to achieve 0.7mm wet thickness. Allow coating to become touch-dry and proceed to apply the second coat at the same rate and thickness.
For exposed installation subject to intense sunshine, apply one coat of Maxbond 328P UV Protection Coat between 12 to 48 hours after finishing Maxbond 328E membrane.
Water ponding test may be conducted 24 hours after the last membrane application.
18 kg metal tins and 22 kg metal pail
Approximately 0.9 kg per m2 for 0.7mm thick coat
Storage & Shelf Life
Prevent from prolong exposure under direct sunlight. 09 months shelf life when stored in a cool and dry space.
Health & Safety
Maxbond 328E contains solvent and is harmful to eyes and skin. Use protective clothing, rubber gloves and mask during application with adequate ventilation.